-Lender Underwriting/Administration Fee: $1055
-Tax Service Fee: $85
-Flood Certification Fee: $8
-MERS Fee $24.95
-Credit Report Fee: $72
-Appraisal Fee (Collected via Credit Card): Varies on property
-Daily Interest on New Loan: Varies on actual closing date
-Escrow/Title Fee includes Mobile Notary (Refinance):
- Loan Amount up to $250,000 = $830
- Loan Amount $250,001-$500,000 = $955
- Loan Amount $500,001-$750,000 = $1085
- Loan Amount $750,001-$1,00,000 = $1170
- Loan Amount $1,000,001-$1,149,825 = $1455
- Loan Amount $1,149,826+ = Call Us
- County Mortgage Recording Fee: $100
- County Title Recording Service Fee: $14
- CA Senate Bill 2 (Affordable Housing Recording Fee), if applicable: $75-$225, Deed changes if applicable $50
-Application Fee: $0
-Processing Fee: $0
-Escrow/Impound Waiver Fee: $0
-Rate Lock-In Fee: $0
County Recording Fee (3rd Party): Estimated charge for recording in the county where the subject property is located.
Appraisal Fee (3rd Party): Estimated charge for an independent Licensed Appraiser to prepare an appraisal report. The appraisal valuation is based on the opinion of the Licensed Appraiser. The appraisal fee is based on the value, size, and the complexity of the property.
Escrow/Title Fee (3rd Party): Includes the following services for refinances:
- Customary Escrow Functions
- Customary lender title policy endorsements
- Wire Transfer(s)
- Mobile Notary
- Preparation of one document
- Tax Information
- ALTA Insurance
Please Note: These charges reflect refinance of Conforming and FHA/VA transactions only with Fee Simple Title. Purchase transactions will have the same loan/appraisal related fees but all other 3rd party fees will be different, please check with your escrow/title company for a list of their fees.
About Closing Costs
It’s a fact of life that there will be closing costs involved when you buy or refinance a home. We guarantee up front the costs we can control.
When you compare closing costs be sure to get the whole picture so you can make the right decision.
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);